Offshore News Flash accepts guest submissions for use online. We happily credit your name and company (plus website if appropriate) to the article.
The article may be written by you or alternatively, you may send a link to us of any third party articles you feel should be published on our site for the benefit of our readers.
- All submissions should be written in the English language and the articles should be accurate, specific and well researched.
- Articles submitted should be easy to read, concise, grammatically correct and simply presented.
- It is also a good idea to become familiar with our site. Any news article preparation should include a search of past articles to check if that news has already been covered. Familiarity with the site will also offer opportunities to link to earlier articles.
- The articles should be referenced correctly in case of any reference made.
- News articles typically run from 400 – 1000 words but submissions of any length will be considered.
All articles should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please confirm if this is your own work or if it is sourced from elsewhere, detail the source.
Please enclose your name, email address, phone number and website (optional) with your article.
Please include the body of the article in the text of the email, in addition to any attachment sent.
We endeavor to reply to all submissions but this may take several days due to high volumes of articles received by us.
Terms and conditions for submitting an article
- When you submit content to us, you agree and represent that you have created this content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to us.
- You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish or transmit, or to authorise third-parties to use, publish or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you provide us with content, or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of this content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in this content do not necessarily reflect the views of Offshore News Flash, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content provided by you and other users to us.
- We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to refuse to publish, cut, crop or edit your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time.
- We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third-parties.
- You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.